CULINARY DELIGHTS AT THE GUT BERG NATURE HOTEL
Our head chef and his team are dedicated to carefully and skilfully preparing delightful and creative dishes using in a responsible manner locally sourced ingredients and produce from own farm whenever possible, such as high quality meat from home-bred animals and herbs from our kitchen garden.
panorama restaurant, snuggery “hausstube”, “hirschstube” room & terrace
Our restaurant comprises several cosy and charming rooms steeped in history: the modern panorama restaurant, the homely country-style furnished snuggery and the rustic “Hirschstube” room for social gatherings. You are also welcome to sit back in the manor garden with fascinating outlooks or join your hosts at the “Stammgast” table.
● Bright and modern panorama restaurant
● Cosy country-style snuggery
● Rustic “Hirschstube” room for convivial gatherings
● Sunny garden terrace with splendid views
“À-la-carte-Restaurant” with view over ST. JOHANN
Throughout the day, we serve a range of fine soups, savoury starters, mouth-watering main dishes and delightful desserts. For your table reservation, please give us call on the number +43 6412 5646 or write us an email.
Well-stocked wine cellar with exquisite Austrian wines
A glass of well-chosen full-bodied wine enhances the dining experience. In our wine cellar, we have stocked in ideal conditions excellent Austrian wines from selected grapes to accompany suitably every meal.
RECEPTIONS & PARTIES AT THE GUT BERG HOTEL
Enjoy a carefree and cheerful party with your family and friends at Gut Berg
● All kinds of receptions
indulgend half board
- Healthy breakfast buffet with organic food corner, juice bar, front-cooking
- 5 course dinner with 3 main dishes to choose from (one vegetarian option)
- Children’s menu
- Abundant salad buffet with crunchy salads, fine dressings and various types of bread
- Daily changing afternoon snack with cake, pastry specialties and hearty snacks
- Weekly barbecue at the “Gut Berg Stadl” Inn in summer or a buffet with local specialties in winter; dessert buffet or pancake buffet
- Basket with fresh apples at the reception desk