“gut berg” nature hotel in st. johann
perched high up in the mountains
Take time out and enjoy unforgettable holidays at the 4 star superior “Gut Berg” Hotel, which enjoys a privileged location in a marvellous scenery and offers numerous opportunities for amazing activities in both summer and winter. The “Gut Berg” Nature Hotel nestles in a tranquil environment on the edge of the woodland far from any traffic noises and close to the ski slopes of “Ski Amadé” ski area. There is a special groomed ski run leading to our hotel and the base station of the cable car. In summer, you can enjoy walks and mountain bike tours on trails to suit any taste running from the doorstep. The “Gut Berg” Hotel, located close to the small town of St. Johann, prides itself on a traditional architecture and modern facilities. Everything has been arranged with much attention to detail.
Come and spend marvellous holidays with your loved one, family or friends. For your stay, we offer you cosy rooms, an excellently furnished and equipped suite, which can house up to 4 persons, and rustic holiday apartments.
● Country House Rooms for 2 to 3 persons, 27 m² (290 sq ft)
● Comfort Rooms for 2 to 4 persons, 21-24 m² (220-260 sq ft)
● Comfort Rooms with garden terrace for 2 to 4 persons, 27 m² (290 sq ft)
● Comfort Rooms “Heukareck” for 2 to 4 persons, 25-29 m² (270-310 sq ft)
● Comfort Room “Hochkönig” for 2 to 3 persons, 23 m² (247 sq ft)
● Family Suite for 2 to 4 persons, 27 m² (291 sq ft)
● Gut Berg Suite for 2 to 4 persons, 36 m² (390 sq ft)
● Hochkönig Suite for 2 to 3 persons, 45 m² (484 sq ft)
● Our apartments
You are welcome in our restaurants and at the garden terrace, where we serve finest dishes and traditional culinary delicacies. Relax in the sun lounge and in the manor garden with its little creek, enjoy the sunshine and take in the splendid views of the surrounding mountains and over the “Salzach” Valley.