children are welcome
amusement, fun and happiness
At our hotel, the children can play and romp about safely far from road traffic on extensive grounds in the open air. That’s great, isn’t it? The Gut Berg Hotel also provides a wide range of opportunities for all kinds of pursuits and adventures in both summer and winter. There are many things to discover in the surroundings together with the new friends.
Our special services for children and teenagers:
● Service for babies – warm-up of the baby’s bottle or the baby food
● Equipment for children and babies – cots, high chairs and baby listening devices
● Fluffy bathrobes for children in the rooms
● Interesting books and funny games for convivial hours
Our tip: learn more about the adventures of the cat Garfield
The nature is the playground
There are a lot of things to see and to do in the surroundings of our hotel. On the extensive grounds, there is much space to play and romp about: on the large playground, in the play hut or if it is cold outside in the children’s playroom. In summer, the children can explore the themed forest trail and in winter they can wage a snowball fight, build snow figures or enjoy a day out on the ski slope next to our hotel.
in close contact with the animals
Our farm is home to lots of big and small animals, including horses, cows, sheep, goats, ponies, rabbits, cats and hens. You can visit the stables to discover the different animals, watch us working in the stable, ride the ponies, caress the small animals and the cats and feed the rabbits with dandelion leaves. And if you hear the hens cackle excitedly, you will know that your breakfast egg is ready!
● Playground extending to about 2000 m
● Trampoline, go-cart track, scramble scaffold, slide, swing, …
● Play hut for fun activities and games
● Small animals to caress
● Car-free area
leisure programme from spring to fall
Spend time together with new friends, playing, doing crafts or riding the ponies! There is no time to be bored!
● Affectionate childminding for children aged four years and over from spring to autumn
● Delightful children‘s picnics in the natural surroundings of the hotel
● Children‘s “Olympic Games” with different competitions and great prizes
● Creative fun craft workshops
● Pony riding with our own ponies
“geisterberg” adventure park
“Geisterberg” literally means “Ghost Mountain” – that sounds mysterious and exciting, doesn’t it? Enjoy a day out with your family exploring the enchanting world of the friendly ghosts “Spuki” and “Gespensti”.
● Four exciting distinctive adventure areas
● Numerous walks to suit the whole family
● A marvellously arranged viewpoint
● Mountain leisure park with swings, “bird nests”, climbing frame, ghost tower, ghost lake, goblin path …
● A 45 minutes’ walk away from our hotel
PUBLIC ADVENTURE PLAYGROUND IN ALPENDORF
The adventure playground in Alpendorf is located just a few steps away from the hotel. It is open regardless of the weather conditions.
● Giant slide and swings
● Fast cable car
● Funny carousel
● Painting walls, fairy tale house, children’s disco
● Mini electric carting track
● Exciting scrambling frame
● Pool with disco boats
● Crazy golf course
● Fun court for football, basketball and volleyball
● Riding arena with horses and ponies
● “Schnauferl” children’s train with adventure tunnel
● Bouncy castle and trampoline facility